smilelikeyoumeanit
Participant
@smilelikeyoumeanit

I am 19 and I would like to get my first tattoo. I have decided that I would like one on the inner side of my ring finger. I do realize that it will fade and that some shops wont do it because it is on the hand, however I would be able to cover it rather easily with a ring.

I was thinking about getting the word LOVE or AMOR, but I am not sure what type style I should get, if you have any ideas. And also approximately how long would it take to actually get the tattoo?

If you have any other thoughts or information, please let me know. Thank you! (Please leave a comment, I could really use some good ideas)

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Hi i also have my inner finger tattoo’s you are welcome to look at the picture it is in my album. It doesn’t take very long at all for any artist if it’s lettering that small, i would say 15minutes max.

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark

My thoughts: DO IT! 😀

Definitely wouldn’t take long at all to do. 4 letters maybe 5 minutes once started. The hourglass i recently got took just under 10 minutes to do.

Script is always good!

Cheers,
Marcus

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Or u could be unique and get an awesome micro tatto. Check out ben grillo.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

If you are looking to get a tattoo so small that it can be covered by a ring, why get one at all? Is this just one of those “bucket list” things? Also, if it’s that small, make sure you get someone with rock solid line work or you;re just going to end up w/ a smudge.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
D3FiANC3;113825 wrote:
If you are looking to get a tattoo so small that it can be covered by a ring, why get one at all? Is this just one of those “bucket list” things? Also, if it’s that small, make sure you get someone with rock solid line work or you;re just going to end up w/ a smudge.

Defiance has a point actually, i’ve had mine now just about a year and i must admit im not that arsed about it, i don’t regret it but not really bothered that it’s there now to be honest. Was kind of a waste of time i wouldn’t of payed money for it that’s for sure.

smilelikeyoumeanit
Participant
@smilelikeyoumeanit

It is not “one of those “bucket list” things’. I have been going round and round for a year about what I would get, and it is something that actually has meaning to me. For me, I want my tattoos to be something personal that I don’t have to show everyone in the world, because I’m getting the tattoo for me in the first place. It’s not like you’ll need a magnifying glass to see it, but its in an obvious location that people never see, that way I can look at it all the time as a reminder and others won’t really notice it.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

A lot of people notice mine.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

It is not a place that tattoos well, a lot of real small tattoos don’t age well, if you have your heart set go for it, me, I would start off with a regular tattoo

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

A whole year? That’s like, practically, forever, man!

In seriousness, those micro tattoos are pretty darned cool. Too bad I have itty bitty hands and slim fingers. 🙁

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.