lsj1178
Participant
@lsj1178

I just got a tattoo a few weeks ago it is my 6th one. but I HATE it it isn’t what I wanted and I want to get it covered up or fixed something. the guy just messed it up lines are not even and it just looks bad all the way around. anyone have ideas on HOW to fix it and make it look better? I am attaching a picture. PLEASE help it is on my wrist and i just really hate it.

lsj1178
Participant
@lsj1178

427571_3028562547119_1054494085_32847087_866202555_n.jpg

Amok
Participant
@amok

Its quite dark. You could try doing the opposite of the normal after-care procedure to lighten in a bit while its still healing (get some sun etc). Then maybe take your wrist to a good artist and ask what they can do for you.

Worst case you could get some laser sessions when its completely healed to lighten it, then I’m sure it could be covered with something bigger.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

If u want to keep that design, it is an easy fix by a GOOD artist

Lizard King
Participant
@lizard-king

The dark ink on light skin is usually easily removed by laser but no reputable laser clinic will touch it until it is completely healed. Just remember, laser not only helps remove unwanted ink but also lots of your money too…

LK

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
yodaddynukka;111880 wrote:
If u want to keep that design, it is an easy fix by a GOOD artist

+1 This seems like the easiest solution. You are going to have to wait awhile for it to heal though.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

+2…………………dont let hacks ink your skin, this poor muther f*cker couldnt draw a straight line with a ruler

lsj1178
Participant
@lsj1178

the sad thing is he is suppose to be one of the better people down around me. he did my friends before mine and his lines are perfect and it looks great. it’s like he didn’t care about mine at all. he ended up changing my design after he had it on my wrist and it just isn’t even what I wanted. it was suppose to look more like a “girly” heart. and he had me laying on the table where i couldn’t even watch him. Like I said it is my 6th one and I didn’t think he was going to change what I had already said ok to. it’s been three weeks so it is healed pretty well, and it has faded a bit from the picture i have posted.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

he is terrible, there are wonderful artists in florida, I will eventually be getting work from Frank LaNatra in davie fl…………….you need to shop around

local artists here in atlanta can redo your piece, but the outline of the heart will have to be pretty fat, the purple shading he did sucks, they can make it a nice smooth blend too, but you may not want that done, I think it is going to look too masculine and heavy with that thick black,
I think I would laser this one

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.