laidux
Participant
@laidux

Hi, so I want to get this tattoo:
ivzcip.jpg
( this is just sketch )
So I asked few of my local tattoo artist the price and got very different rezults
Eddy tattoo & piercing studio” said it would cost my about 3500 litas (about 1400 $ )

And TEO TATOO said it would cost about 8000 litas (about 3100 $)
so when I asked what’s the difference he said only work…..
But they are both good tattoo artist (if you can check their work and give your opinion)
So is it realy just work or just wanting money.
Becouse this is alot of money.
Thanks for the help. 🙂

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Hi, that is a lot of work you want there. It is a full back piece and 2 half sleeves?

I haven’t looked at the artists but those prices sound too cheap for my liking.

I am having a full back piece and it is costing me around $15,000 and that is with a normal fee for a decent artist.

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

I’d like to see examples of their work before I say anything about what a fair price is. I would price the tattoo by the hour on a piece like that. that is the most fair way to price it.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Wow tribal AND kanji in one piece!

laidux
Participant
@laidux

So here are some work of both artist
Eddy Tattoo and Piercing studio:
ev2975.jpg
2a5nhqg.jpg
s4ou41.jpg
2z4y642.jpg
2rgyr0x.jpg

And there are some of TEO TATTOO :
xpsrdg.jpg
33yq6m8.jpg
t8ma09.jpg
33vmdg6.jpg
5wmb9c.jpg

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Very nice work!

I don’t know but a back piece alone takes between50-90 hours?? That’s without the sleeves.

Lets say they charge $100 dollars and hour, which is probably very cheap?? that works out at $5000 for 50 hours.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

the work shown here is ok, some good, some not good, gibson guitar sucks, as does the joker, the bio is fair,
you want a ton of work, I would find a better artist and pay by the hour, as peter has said your looking at a lot of time, two dragons wrapping around your bidy, plus all the tribal and kanji, I can see 50 hours

laidux
Participant
@laidux

Well you see theres not alot of artist in my country…and to go to other country for tattoo…well you know costs alot:(

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

where do you live, lithuania?

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
laidux;111767 wrote:
Well you see theres not alot of artist in my country…and to go to other country for tattoo…well you know costs alot:(

I am sure you have better artists than this though, no? Remis Cizauskas is originally from Lithuania and his B&G work is awesome.

laidux
Participant
@laidux

Yeah in lithuania, All the very good artist are abroad.
And it would be very expensive to do big tattoo in other country, you would have to do it in about 4 sittings and in between them there’s about 2 weeks of healing so that’s 2 months in other country….:(

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

you are right, Id love for you to be able to go to krakow or berlin but thats not going to happen, too much money,
I think you need opinions from closer to home, are there any good german talk forums (they could even be forums on music or cultural events), or perhaps you can hit an artist like davee blows on facebook and ask him if there is someone in lithuania he would recommend…………this is one country I dont have an artist at hand for you

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

I found these guys and to me they seem very good but maybe some of the others who are more knowledgeable can comment on these works?

http://www.ramastattoo.lt/

http://www.danistattoo.lt/galleries/danis/Color/default.htm

http://www.danistattoo.lt/galleries/danis/Realistic/default.htm

http://www.danistattoo.lt/galleries/danis/Misc/default.htm

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

some of that black and grey at danis tattoo looks pretty good, not victor portugal but not bad

laidux
Participant
@laidux

Yeah I mean they are both good artist but again nothing super…you know its hard to choose an artist becouse this is a tattoo that I want to be perfect or at least very good, Especially if you pay alot of money for tattoo..your hard work money.
Maybe Ramas tattoo..he looks good at chinees dragons…
what do you think?:)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.