iggybuddi
Participant
@iggybuddi

So, as many of you know, I’m getting my first tattoo this summer. I just booked the appointment for August 3rd. We’ve been talking via email and he said he’d love to do the work and all and told me to schedule for a whole day. I had told him I needed it to be done between July 22nd (my 18th birthday) and August 13th (the day I move far, far away. I’ve been looking through other posts and was just wondering if its crazy to do the tattoo in one sitting? I mean he’s really experienced so if he’s comfortable getting it all done at once, I’m down. I’m just afraid that if we don’t finish it, I won’t be able to get it done before I move. He was already booking well into August so I’m lucky he could squeeze me in before I move. Thanks!

Inkmywholebodi
Participant
@inkmywholebodi

As long as you trust his judgement it seems like it should be fine. Hope all goes well and good luck!

BananaBread
Participant
@bananabread

If he’s confident that he can do it in one sitting then you should be fine. The only thing that might be a problem is if you can manage to have it done in one sitting. I had to have 2 for mine and it isn’t a particularly big tattoo. After 4 hours I was pretty raw and couldn’t take anymore so came back the next week to have it finished off. But if you know you need to get it done you should be able to suck it up and get on with it. Good luck!

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

I like big sittings and finishing large pieces in one sitting, I do it all the time

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.