ChrisR AXL D
Participant
@chrisr-axl-d

I am a rookie and I purchased a tattoo kit 3 months ago and the INK that came with the kit = SHIT! I have done some research and a lot of reviews and feedback say these brands are the best….

Eternal
Intenze
Mom’s
Starbrite

There are so many brands and I dont have a lot to spend, but I can afford a good set of ink.

Can anyone please give me some feedback on these ink brands?

Scream
Immortal
Iron Butterfly

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated, THANK YOU.

*I am looking for INK that flys in without much workage, last’s and looks beautiful.*

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

I don’t know how to say this without sounding like a jerk. Anyhow, here goes…

This forum bans all unlicensed tattoo tech talk. Questions like this should be answered in person between a mentor and student. I have been an apprentice for a year and a half myself. It was hard to get and I’m almost finished with the traditional part of it and am tattooing full time now.

You will get a lot of great criticism and pointers on any drawings or paintings you want to post if you choose to do that though.

I hope you’re different than all the others in your position that used to post on here. I hope you stick around. I hope you don’t take any offense to this. I hope you post some artwork.

If you need any pointers on landing an apprenticeship, I’d be glad to give you some advice.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Normally I’d delete the thread, but your reply is too good to just let it evaporate with the thread, so I’ll let Closing it suffice this time.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Brand Inks?’ is closed to new replies.