Legendary50
Participant
@legendary50

Hey guys, new to the forums here.

just trying to gather ideas of what i could add to it. I got it after a very hard time in my life to resemble my rebirth from depression and the beginning to a new chapter in my life. i understand it’s not the greatest constructed, i still love it but i want to make it more “professional looking”. i specifically dont like the line work pointing down from the clouds so im trying to also fix that up in the process. could a good coverup artist help me out with this one? i live in central NJ so any recommendations for great cover up artists are welcome. open to all ideas and thoughts. thanks!frhx0.jpg

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

dont know what area you hail from, I would take it to my local cover up, rework expert and basically get most of it covered (all but the phoenix) and rework my phoenix,

the piece needs a good bit of work, you need to speak to a good artist

Legendary50
Participant
@legendary50

I’m from central jersey. any shop suggestions are welcome

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

one of the best cover up rework guys int he country is Tim Pangburn in Philly, believe me he is worth the ride, you wouldnt believe some of the shit hes pulled off……..I aint kddin a bit!

Legendary50
Participant
@legendary50

Guess I’m going to have to check out Pangburn. Been hearing nothing less then outstanding things about him.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.