Lemzip
Participant
@lemzip

Hi

Is there any issues with using hair removal cream instead of shaving? Getting my leg done and it will take ages with these cheap ass razors.

cheers

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Just wax it 🙂

My artist forbade me to shave my leg before my tattoo. He did it himself, and he did it in only a few moments.

Panter
Participant
@panter

If you’re really hairy (like me) then buzz over it with some electric trimmers first, then it will only take a moment to finish it off with a razor.
The cream doesn’t work very well, it stinks, and takes ages.

But, if you like excruciating pain, then wax 😀 (but don’t forget to get it videoed and upload it here, it’s the law)

Beamygrunt
Participant
@beamygrunt

Bump……I have had the same dilemma. I shaved my chest recently with a razor and had a few ingrown hairs as it grew back. Was worried that I would be faced with the same again whilst my new tat was healing and wanted to avoid it.

ryanandrew
@

Instead of shaving regularly , you should go for IPL laser hair removal machine. Shaving removes the hairs from the skin surface and not from the root, but in IPL laser treatment hair are killed from its follicle so its a kind of permanent and better treatment. Besides this it can also removed scars and other problem of your skin leaving behind a vibrant and rejuvenated skin.

IPL machine for skin care

Panter
Participant
@panter

There’s a coincidence! you offer that very service! praise be for small miracles…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.