King-Strawberry
@

I decided that I want a dragon tattooed on the inside of my bicep, but the one I fell in love with is quite detailed. I’m sure there are some people here that can help me out.
tattoo design is here
http://s1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb386/Parasyn/?action=view&current=tribaldragontattoodesigns10.jpg
Would that size be possible on the inside of the bicep? or would it have to be bigger to incorporate detail?

Also if any artist could give a rough approximation of the cost I would be most grateful.
Cheers

bluey
Participant
@bluey

A good artist will be able to do that, however it depends on the size. If it’s small then some detail will need to be left out. Over time lines tend the thicken, so again it size dependent. Time to print it off and take it to a few tattooists. Naturally they will change it around a bit and make it fit your body.

Sorry I’m not an artist, but I’m experienced in shelling out money, the cost will depend on where you live and the fame of the artist. It depends on the size that is first constrained by your body, then by you and lastly by your artist. Time to have a look at the shops around you. Take a copy in and ask to have a look at their portfolio of something similar. If you like the work book in. No matter what country I would say the starting price will be $500 and most probably much more.

I’m assuming you don’t have that much ink by the nature of your question. You have chosen a pretty tender part of your body. There is at least 5 hours of work, so you may do it in 2 or 3 sittings which will mean the cost will be spread out.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.