Rant92
Participant
@rant92

Hi guys, one year ago, i did a “question mark” tattoed on my neck.
But now it has lost the meaning for me, because of some things.
I want to cover it up, can you guys tell me some advice?
I mean, I think i have to cover it up with a coloured tattoo, and i don’t have any idea for a small coloured tattoo, for the neck.
I attach a photo of my tattoo, so you can see where is the place, and how it’s done.

Sorry for my bad english, i’m Italian.

2mlcm.jpg

Thanks.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

easy cover with color tattoo, flag, crest, something work related?
Lots of things to cover this one

Rant92
Participant
@rant92

Yes but the point is that, the crests i like don’t fit with the tatto cover up…
I’m more oriented to Oriental tattoos, but i don’t know what to do, because the Kanji’s carachters i want to do can’t cover up the tattoo.
Any suggestions?

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

Pay a profession to laser it off, find a job, and live your life!!

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Is it just me that finds it ironic that the OP is looking for answers to a question he is struggling with and the question is how to cover a question mark?

Anywho to the answer. Either research local tattoo artists and find one who specializes in cover up work or have a few laser sessions, that tattoo looks to me like it would drop out easy enough and then you could have the tattoo you really want rather than finding something that fits and getting it just because it fits.
By the looks of the tattoo it wasnt every something that got a lot of thought with regard to placement or choice of artist I would suggest with respect that you slow down and dont screw up this time.

Rant92
Participant
@rant92
BigZach;107243 wrote:

I asked for a suggestion, not for a life lession.
So don’t mind if I have a job, or if i not. Thanks.

However,
here in italy there aren’t many laser centers, and most of them are really expensive (500£ every session) and i’m not sure they use that kind of laser which doesn’t leave signs in the skin.

So I was thinking about the kanji carachter, in a coloured background. Have u got any idea?

Thanks.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
BigZach;107243 wrote:
Rant92;107275 wrote:
I asked for a suggestion, not for a life lession.
So don’t mind if I have a job, or if i not. Thanks.

He didn’t say anything about you having a job. He suggested you contact a professional to laser it off.

Rant92
Participant
@rant92
D3FiANC3;107286 wrote:
He didn’t say anything about you having a job. He suggested you contact a professional to laser it off.

“Find a job, and live your life.”

Nah, your right.

However that’s not the point. 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.