BabyShrek22
Participant
@babyshrek22

Out of curiousity how much would this tattoo cost? pretty much the same size..and on my shoulder..thanks for the help.
Snorlax_by_AccessFlux.jpg

BabyShrek22
Participant
@babyshrek22

Help people!!! lol

kcgreyhound
Participant
@kcgreyhound

You think the silence of the 182 people who’ve looked at this post and not responded is telling you something? You want help? Avoid getting this tattoo on your shoulder.

BabyShrek22
Participant
@babyshrek22

Thanks for the negative response..i greatly appreciate it. Theres numerous reasons behind me getting this tattoo..So again, thanks for your feedback..but yeah..Still looking for a price quotation? Can anyone help out there?

jinny123
Participant
@jinny123
kcgreyhound;107111 wrote:
You think the silence of the 182 people who’ve looked at this post and not responded is telling you something? You want help? Avoid getting this tattoo on your shoulder.

Lol yeah right.

that maybe taking the time to reply with a price is what he is looking for.

I think maybe £50 approx? not sure on current pricing totally these days so expect me to be really wrong.

Can one of the tattoo artists on here please give the guy a price!!!

BabyShrek22
Participant
@babyshrek22

Lmao thanks guys..ive delt with a few assholes over my years so no hard feelings..kill em with kindness is what my momma always told me lol =p

kcgreyhound
Participant
@kcgreyhound

Who am I to judge? If it’s important to you, go for it. I was being a bit facetious, not usually my thing. My bad. This image makes it look rather small, would you want it larger on your shoulder? That would increase the price? Also, do you want it exactly like this, or do you give the artist stylistic license?

FEARoftheDARK
Participant
@fearofthedark

I’d say price wise for a talented artist minimum $85 or somewhere around there, but most likely pay around $120 – $150. It all depends, call some good shops and find out. My shop is a $75 min and $130 an hour.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

the more you get tattooed the more you realize the only way to price something is with the artist who is going to do the work, prices vary alot,

looks like a $100 tattoo to me in local street shop

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

snorlax rules

BabyShrek22
Participant
@babyshrek22
mrchen;107129 wrote:
snorlax rules

Lol id say Snorlax and I are alike alot lol
Im 300 pounds
if im not working or school im sleeping
lol =]

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.