nastasja23
Participant
@nastasja23

hey i have a few questions for my first tattoo i wanna make me next summer.
i would like to have wings on my back, a kind like that:

http://weheartit.com/entry/14726939 :):):):)

i am a little downcast, because many people sayd i shouldn´t do it. (they dont have tattoos, besides one person with two and he mean i should do it) but i falled in love with this tattoo 😀 😮 !!!!!
do you know how many it would me cost ??(and maybe it have to e a piece bigger, because i am not that thin like the woman in the picture so my back is a kind bigger…)
and how long does it need??
i m an exchange student in AZ and next summer I m 17 years old.. is it old enough?
i dont wanna ask if it hurts.because i know i can/will hurt. but thats okey.

and we travel to las vegas, La, San Francisco & more.. can you recommend me a city or tattoo studio what isn’t that expansive but still good ?? (is there differences between states? cali, AZ, nevada ?)

and one question more, i thought about to make also accents of UV light. what do you think? can i make it over tha black ink or does it have to be skin ??

and sorry when my english isn’t that good.. : )
i would be so thankful for anwears !! : )

Amok
Participant
@amok

my personal opinion: angel wings are super lame and i cringe whenever I see them. But you should get whatever makes you happy. And 17 is too young, sit on the idea for a couple years, and if you still want it then go ahead.

I thought about my first tattoo for about 2 years before I actually went out and got it. You may change your mind in a couple months.

nastasja23
Participant
@nastasja23

i would get it in 5 month, is it still not enought time to wait ?
and i am from germany, haha i just saw a kind like that tattoo in black swan, maybe german people dont like wings.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Why travel to usa when u have volko mershsky (sp?) In germany?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Amok;103002 wrote:
my personal opinion: angel wings are super lame and i cringe whenever I see them. But you should get whatever makes you happy. And 17 is too young, sit on the idea for a couple years, and if you still want it then go ahead.

I thought about my first tattoo for about 2 years before I actually went out and got it. You may change your mind in a couple months.

Welcome to the forum. Yeah exactly what Amok said.

I got a tattoo when i was 15 and i feel like scraping it out of my skin now with a piece of glass. Wait on the idea so you can atleast get it done professional in a studio instead of a dickhead with a screwdriver and some Pen ink.

nastasja23
Participant
@nastasja23
yodaddynukka;103005 wrote:
Why travel to usa when u have volko mershsky (sp?) In germany?

i still live in phoenix, i am an exchange student.. so i going to go back to germany in summer

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

well youre lucky then, because paolo acuna, who happens to be a top notch tattoo artist is from arizona.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.