Persistance
Participant
@persistance

I have two tattoos, one on the calf of my leg, and one on the inside of my forearm. Both would be considered medium sized tattoos.

I got these tattoos while I was overweight, and now I plan to lose 80 pounds in 5 months with professional help.

Would my weight loss cause my tattoos to mess up? I’m more worried about the one on my leg, it has a few lines that run in close together.

Experiences and information is welcome!

StandardIssue
Participant
@standardissue

I’m currently working with an artist who does HIGHLY detailed work and I had the pleasure of meeting another one of his clients… this guy has lost at least 50lbs since his tattoo picture was taken and posted on the website, and there were no distortions at all from the weight loss.

Caesartattoo.com — scroll to the one with the guy who has the sleeve where the top has the seven deadly sins. That’s who I met who cut the weight and the ink was still looking great.

I’m thinking that as long as you don’t drop your 80lbs so fast that your skin can’t keep up, you’ll be fine. But if you look at people who are on The Biggest Loser and shows like that, it happens so fast that the elasticity of their skin can’t keep up and then you get those skin distortions.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.