Rawkinmac
Participant
@rawkinmac

Hey guys, i’ve been searching everywhere and i can’t get a definite answer, is my tattoo blown out?

qysfbm.jpg

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Well you’ve got the cam focused on your foot, rather than the tat, so it’s a bit tough to tell from the pic. Some of the edges do look blown out, but can’t say for certain without a clear photo.

Rawkinmac
Participant
@rawkinmac

sorry heres a clearer photo i hope

1z3cuab.jpg

Amok
Participant
@amok

Since you created 3 threads asking the same thing I’m going to answer your question.

Yes it’s blown out.

But I might be lying, or I may not be.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Yes, it’s blown out in multiple spots. Was this done in a shop?

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

it is shit quality work my friend…….scabbed, fuzzy, linework is a different color, looks like shit……….need to find a professional artist next go round…………..

remember folks out of 300 atlanta shops I would let 2 tattoo me and only a handful of artists, thiis artform thanks to its increased popularity because of TV is full of people who want your money but really have no talent for tattoo………being the industry is regulated for safety and not regulated for quality there are many people working in shops who cant tattoo for shit…….choose qisely

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Blowout what blowout? That tattoo rocks, I like everything about it. Congrats.

Rawkinmac
Participant
@rawkinmac

i had one done her before and it was perfect so i was really excited to go in and get another one but they reallly fucked up this time

Rawkinmac
Participant
@rawkinmac

this is what it looked like right after i got it

zojez8.jpg

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;102169 wrote:
Blowout what blowout? That tattoo rocks, I like everything about it. Congrats.

Rawkinmac
Participant
@rawkinmac
mrchen;102163 wrote:
it is shit quality work my friend…….scabbed, fuzzy, linework is a different color, looks like shit……….need to find a professional artist next go round…………..

remember folks out of 300 atlanta shops I would let 2 tattoo me and only a handful of artists, thiis artform thanks to its increased popularity because of TV is full of people who want your money but really have no talent for tattoo………being the industry is regulated for safety and not regulated for quality there are many people working in shops who cant tattoo for shit…….choose qisely

the only reason its fuzzy is because its blown out, and the lines are all the same color, look at what it looked like when i first had it done. it looked perfect.

Amok
Participant
@amok
Rawkinmac;102211 wrote:
the only reason its fuzzy is because its blown out, and the lines are all the same color, look at what it looked like when i first had it done. it looked perfect.

That does not make what Mrchen said incorrect. If I was you I’d be asking for my money back, and taking that money to a better artist to fix.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Ok the tattoo is fucked up but what the hell is going on with those feet? those fucking things are gross. Go get a pedicure they scrap off that gross yellow crap you have growing on there.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
Rawkinmac;102177 wrote:

… and the only reason it’s blown out so badly is because the “artist” didn’t know what they were doing. Find a new artist.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;102245 wrote:
Ok the tattoo is fucked up but what the hell is going on with those feet? those fucking things are gross. Go get a pedicure they scrap off that gross yellow crap you have growing on there.

LOL..wow

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.