willshikari
Participant
@willshikari

Hi. I have a question regarding getting this same image tattooed onto my other foot. I do have the original source of the design that I gave to the artist. I am wondering how difficult it is to get this done right. I would ideally like to get that mirror imaged onto my other foot and then a small quote underneath. What are your thoughts on how possible this is?

http://imgur.com/NoaTO
http://imgur.com/gvQxg

Thank you.

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

Are you wondering if the design is possible or if tattooing an exact replica is possible?

willshikari
Participant
@willshikari
BigZach;102132 wrote:
Are you wondering if the design is possible or if tattooing an exact replica is possible?

If its possible to get an exact replica. So both feet have the same symmetrical image. I’m wondering if its very difficult for them to do as well.

alois71x
Participant
@alois71x

Ahh yeah. Detroit Lions.

willshikari
Participant
@willshikari
alois71x;102137 wrote:
Ahh yeah. Detroit Lions.

… It isn’t even close to the Detroit Lions logo.

willshikari
Participant
@willshikari

Anyway, does anyone know much about this? I want to get my feet finished off but to do that I need to get these two outlines to look right together. And ultimately look pretty much the same.

alois71x
Participant
@alois71x

Are you kidding me? They look the same
Detroit-Lions-Logo.gif
Noa_TO.jpg

Dipland
Participant
@dipland

Of course it is possible. I am not sure why this even a question. I am not a tattoo artist, but any competent artist can copy this (relatively simple) design, and put on your other foot.

In this case, the most important issue is placement.You will need to make sure they have placed it correctly prior to poking you with a needle.

willshikari
Participant
@willshikari
Dipland;102167 wrote:
Of course it is possible. I am not sure why this even a question. I am not a tattoo artist, but any competent artist can copy this (relatively simple) design, and put on your other foot.

In this case, the most important issue is placement.You will need to make sure they have placed it correctly prior to poking you with a needle.

Thank you very much. I don’t have much knowledge of tattoos yet. I guess the main part is matching sketches to my right foot and of course placing it.

willshikari
Participant
@willshikari
alois71x;102151 wrote:
Are you kidding me? They look the same
Detroit-Lions-Logo.gif
Noa_TO.jpg

And my tattoo means so much more than your stupid football team. I was aware of how many things the lion stands for but comparing it to that is just absurd.
kNnvB.png

alois71x
Participant
@alois71x

you know what, your right. Sorry about that
p2%20lion%20nathan%20logo2.jpg

this looks more like it.

Amok
Participant
@amok

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Rhyming is stupid
Penis

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

my10897.jpg

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.