Failer
@

Well a couple of years something went wrong with my tattoo, the person who placed my tattoo was a complete amateur(I did know that).

Now if I go to a place to swim or on vacation, and talk to a girl they see directly my tattoo.
And start questioning about it, well I’m kinda tired of saying what it supposed need to be and why it went wrong.

Any ideas, btw its quite a thin tattoo.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Laser it or get a coverup tattoo.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Go for some lazer sessions so your not limited to what you can cover it up with.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

coverups work fine………..if your tattoo is raised in the skin at all or rasies at times (some do) the coverup wil lnot change that…………..we have several cover up gurus in atlanta I am sure you have some close to home…………I sure prefer a coverup to sitting for laser sessions……….it is amazing what coverup specilists can do today

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

If you do a few laser sessions first you have more options on what coverup and colors you can do. For me I wanted to cover a black/grey tattoo with pinks, whites and magenta so it was important that the original tattoo be faded. I hate seeing the original tattoo through the new one. I mean why bother if the coverup is going to look like a half ass attempt.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
Rockysmom;100680 wrote:
If you do a few laser sessions first you have more options on what coverup and colors you can do. For me I wanted to cover a black/grey tattoo with pinks, whites and magenta so it was important that the original tattoo be faded. I hate seeing the original tattoo through the new one. I mean why bother if the coverup is going to look like a half ass attempt.

A very good point, It’s not worth the risk of spending on a new tattoo in case you can see the old one through the new tattoo. Personally i would go for some lazer sessions.

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

Maybe I’m crazy, but I’d suggest talking to a good artist first and see what your options are before thinking about laser. For years, I didn’t think about covering mine because it’s dark colors etc….. With my recent tatts, my artist picked up on the fact that I wasn’t happy with the old one, and said it could be covered depending on what I’d be open to.

I’d find out what your current cover options are, then look into laser if you don’t like the options. Just my opinion.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.