tiny_tim
Participant
@tiny_tim

Story time! I was married a while back and got a “ring” tattooed on so i didn’t have to wear an actual ring (because i don’t get along with jewelry) . Well, a few months ago, i found out my x had been running around on me while i was at work. So, long story short, i have a bit of ink on my knuckle i need to work around.

I still like the design and the actual work is great for a small tat, but i’d like to make it blend into a bigger design and not look like a ring tat. I’ve been thinking for weeks of what to do with it but all i can come up with are cheesy words that would play off of the symbol being interpreted as a letter, which would be a bit of a stretch. So i was wondering if anyone had seen any knuckle ink that isn’t just the same old four letter word, or if you guys could come up with a good idea for me to run with.

here is the picture….
DSC00830.jpg

all i could think of so far is “LOVE” and forcing the heart to be a V or “FATE” and forcing the cross in the middle to be a T.

The actual design as it is now has our three initials in it (c,t & d). I was thinking, first of all, to have it connect and form a full heart instead of being broken.

throw some ideas at me

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

get this dude to do it. His name is Ben Grillo

n1344175962_242604_6400.jpg

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Those are quite good considering the size.

FYI, when the Claddagh ring is positioned that way on the left hand, it means the wearer is married but available.

Amok
Participant
@amok
buttwheat;97601 wrote:
get this dude to do it. His name is Ben Grillo

n1344175962_242604_6400.jpg

I’ve seen this pic before, but every time I do I’m blown away

tiny_tim
Participant
@tiny_tim

wow, thats indcredible work.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.