FoxyFoxy
Participant
@foxyfoxy

So I have two small tattoos and I really want a larger one.
I LOVE butterflies. They are very common, but they mean a lot to me, so I want at least one.
I have all kinds of them sketched up around here somewhere and I’ve been debating on where to get it.
I’ve considered the usual places; between my shoulder blades, lower back, etc. but I’ve decided that right now I don’t think I want one in any of those places. I’ve been seriously considering about getting a butterfly in the pubic area (on the front below the panty line). I want it to be big enough to cover almost the whole front…I think it would look so sick.
The issue for me is I’ve only got two small tattoos. One behind my ear (Which literally did not hurt in the least) and on my wrist (Which wasn’t bad except for over the tendons). So I’m not really sure what to expect.
Being that there are so many nerve endings close to there I expect it won’t be pleasant. And also I would assume that it would hurt less for a girl then a guy considering the different parts it must be painful for a man.
Anyway, anyone have this done? Tell me all about it, please 🙂

Thanks

Amok
Participant
@amok

We need a pic of the exact area so we can give proper advice

FoxyFoxy
Participant
@foxyfoxy

Well here’s a random pic I found on google. This is almost a perfect example. Except I may put it just a tiny bit lower, not much though.

mb_pubic-tattoo_2263.jpg

Adler
Participant
@adler

I don’t know I guess I’d have to see better examples, but in my personal opinion as a male I think a smaller tattoo in that region is sexier (although the one in that picture isn’t looking too bad).

FoxyFoxy
Participant
@foxyfoxy

Lol I bet! I think that one looks awesome but I do want mine a tad bit smaller and maybe not quite as elaborate. I’ll have to do a bunch of sketches.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

As for pain just poke yourself in the area of concern. Is it more sensitive the the other areas?.
I have a tattoo on my chest and it got pretty tender real quick around the nipple.
But remember all pain is temporary. Just make sure it is well done. It would be a huge turn off if it were a shitty tattoo.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Get “Enter at own risk”

FoxyFoxy
Participant
@foxyfoxy

The whole poking or pinching the area thing I’m not sure works for me. I did that behind my ear and it hurt a fair bit but then when I got the tatt there I didn’t feel a thing. And poking the area there now, just below the panty line feels like it’s a pretty insensitive spot. Not sure I trust that though.
I will DEFINITELY be getting a professional to do this. I know a guy who does amazing work and usually just goes free hand. His stuff is amazing. It’s going to run me a couple hundred but it’ll be worth it.
I saw some videos on Youtube of a couple chicks getting similar ones done and they didn’t look pleased LOL.

Quote:
Get “Enter at own risk”

^ Bahahaha. No thanks, I think I’ll stick with my butterfly rather than let guys assume if they go in they may not come out ;)!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
FoxyFoxy;96590 wrote:
if they go in they may not come out ;)!

No they may cum in also
Sorry I had to go there

FoxyFoxy
Participant
@foxyfoxy

Bahahaha!!!!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;96595 wrote:
No they may cum in also
Sorry I had to go there

Oh he went there!

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

How bout an 8 inch ruler and “must be this long to ride”?

On a serious note…. yeah OUCH. I think that would be a sensitive area.

FoxyFoxy
Participant
@foxyfoxy
Quote:
How bout an 8 inch ruler and “must be this long to ride”?

LMAO…good idea 😉

I can’t seem to find much info or pictures on it so maybe it hurts like hell and no one wants it done

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

I have met a few women who have had done there and they stated that the front of the vulva really did burn as a tattoo but was bearable if you can withstand a fairly high amount of discomfort.

You are right there is a huge collection of nerves across that part but if you really want it I am sure you will cope.

They did say that waxing 4 days prior is the best method for the clear skin and that the after healing can be very uncomfortable and suggested jogging pants or tracksuit bottoms for the first week and def no skinny jeans.

Take care
Matthew

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.