crooky83
@

Hey guys.. This is my very first experience with both tattoos and forums..

I just recently came across an old buddy of mine who had a BUNCH of questions regarding tattoos.
I’d never really thought of it before but found it odd that there were so many concerns and questions regarding the topic.
help me out here guys… PLEASE

What is your NUMBER one question about Tattoos? I want to research some answers and get back to him. He bent over backwards for me a while back and i feel i owe him some answers. If i can get your questions, i’ll be able to get some answers and i’ll be happy to post them here once i find out..

Thanks in advance..

LATA..

Amok
Participant
@amok

why don’t you just ask us the questions? there’ll be someone here that can answer you

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
crooky83;93823 wrote:
Hey guys.. This is my very first experience with both tattoos and forums..

I just recently came across an old buddy of mine who had a BUNCH of questions regarding tattoos.
I’d never really thought of it before but found it odd that there were so many concerns and questions regarding the topic.
help me out here guys… PLEASE

What is your NUMBER one question about Tattoos? I want to research some answers and get back to him. He bent over backwards for me a while back and i feel i owe him some answers. If i can get your questions, i’ll be able to get some answers and i’ll be happy to post them here once i find out..

Thanks in advance..

LATA..

What are you and your “buddy” trying to ask? Was there a question in there besides whats your number one question about tattoos? If that is your question you came to the wrong spot you would be better off asking random people with no tattoos that then come to a place like this and get the answers.
We would be the people you get the answers from not the questions.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Almost the exact same question was asked a couple weeks ago. If you tell us what the scam is and satisfy my curiosity, I’ll tell you my #1 question.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

The key is when you go for a tattoo ask them to do it with a 2nd hand needle.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.