buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

OK be honest. Who sat on there hand last night then went to town?
This guy

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;92173 wrote:
OK be honest. Who sat on there hand last night then went to town?
This guy

Ill be honest loads of people go on about this and ive never actually tried it. Might get down to business tonight why the fiancee is working.

Amok
Participant
@amok

Why don’t you homos all get together and masturbate each other? I’m sure it will feel like someone else is touching you then.

Please invite me if you do.

caisaco
Participant
@caisaco
D3FiANC3;92166 wrote:
Yes, I think it can be fixed by expanding the letters. No, don’t let this guy do it. Seriously, your artist sucks. He is beyond bad. Before he does any more damage to your skin, go to someone who knows what they are doing.

Okay. I’m planning on going to several shops near by and looking at their books and seeing how much experience they have.

Do you think it would cost a lot to get it fixed? I don’t have much money right now, probably could spend 80 at the max, it would suck if I had to pay more to get it fixed then what I payed for it ($50)

Amok
Participant
@amok

It’s not going to happen for 80 dollars….

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
caisaco;92376 wrote:
Do you think it would cost a lot to get it fixed? I don’t have much money right now, probably could spend 80 at the max, it would suck if I had to pay more to get it fixed then what I payed for it ($50)

The fact that it cost you $50 the first time was your first clue that the guy was a glorified scratcher at best imho. It looks like the entire tat needs to be done over so while I don’t think it will cost you a lot, I am certain it will cost more than $50 to have it done right. Post links to the artist’s portfolios here and we can help you pick out someone decent.

Just to put things in perspective, I can’t quite tell you what I paid for my first tat ($300 for wife and I together), but my 2nd tat was $1K and my next tat will cost me twice that at least. You’re along, long way from “a lot.” 🙂

Amok;92380 wrote:
It’s not going to happen for 80 dollars….

+1

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I’d say it’s going to be $150 at least just to fix that thing up, and far closer to the grand if you want to do something with it.

caisaco
Participant
@caisaco
D3FiANC3;92390 wrote:
The fact that it cost you $50 the first time was your first clue that the guy was a glorified scratcher at best imho. It looks like the entire tat needs to be done over so while I don’t think it will cost you a lot, I am certain it will cost more than $50 to have it done right. Post links to the artist’s portfolios here and we can help you pick out someone decent.

Just to put things in perspective, I can’t quite tell you what I paid for my first tat ($300 for wife and I together), but my 2nd tat was $1K and my next tat will cost me twice that at least. You’re along, long way from “a lot.” 🙂

+1

this guy did all mine.. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/media/set/?set=a.124646404243960.8579.124122920962975

I was looking at this place called Lucky No.3 Tattoo. They seem far better than the shop I go to. Even though they’re a good hour away from my home maybe it would be worth it

I like their portfolios: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/pages/Lucky-No3-Tattoo-Company/147321631980339?sk=photos
So if you think they’re worth it let me know and maybe these people can fix mine and give me future tattoos

Someone told me this place was good also, they charge like $150 an hour I think : http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/pages/House-Of-Tattoo/145357915514651?sk=photos

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Both of these new stores are a DEFINITE improvement. I think both places would do well with you.

caisaco
Participant
@caisaco
ArniVidar;92439 wrote:
Both of these new stores are a DEFINITE improvement. I think both places would do well with you.

Alright I have to check them out then thanks!

I think I’ll get a free touch up for now from that guy but all my future tattoos will never be from there again

ArniVidar
@arnividar
caisaco;92441 wrote:
my future tattoos will never be from there again

Wise move 🙂

caisaco
Participant
@caisaco
ArniVidar;92442 wrote:
Wise move 🙂

If I had a bunch of money to spend for tattoos I’d definitely go to one of those artists to get that new shitty one and my stomach one touched up.. but hopefully he can fix them a little with the touch ups free.. but at least I’ll have my arm one from one of those more talented artists, especially since it will always be showing and you can’t really hide it!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I don’t know if Renton is to far north but try Michelle Helmer she is dope. https://www.facebook.com/MeshayArt

Or if Olympia is better for you try Bryan Childs http://www.myspace.com/spidermonkeytattoo

Nomad69
Participant
@nomad69

I seriously hope there is a “t” at the end of “maintenant”…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.