The Fonz
Participant
@the-fonz

I’m wondering if my tattoo is healing properly…this is my first one and i’m not really familiar with the healing stages…

This is what it looked like when I first got it:
5758097053_5e902605f0.jpg

and six days later:
5772562856_00996284db.jpg

Is this on its way? should i continue washing and putting lotion on 4 times a day?

I’m going home to NY for the summer thursday and won’t be back in town till August 2nd (hopefully everything is healed by then!) and if i need to retouch, then I will do it then (the guy said i can retouch for free)…but I’m just hoping it’s healing correctly and isn’t going to cause any problems while i’m away from the studio.

Damn, it looked so beautiful when i first got it and now it looks like this scabby prune mess…lol

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

It looks just fine. Since you have some scabbing I wouldn’t use much(if any) lotion anymore. DO NOT PICK IT.

The Fonz
Participant
@the-fonz
buttwheat;87603 wrote:
It looks just fine. Since you have some scabbing I wouldn’t use much(if any) lotion anymore. DO NOT PICK IT.

ok, i’ll discontinue the lotion but should i still wash it with antibacterial soap 4 times? or just once in the morning and once at night?

Adler
Participant
@adler

Washing 4 times a day at this point is overkill and unnecessary. Morning and night is plenty unless it’s getting dirty.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.