jsimpson4
Participant
@jsimpson4

Okay, before you start in on me, I was seriously just kidding about the cost thing. 🙂

On a more serious note, how do you think this concept would translate into a back of the calf tattoo? My kid’s names around a heart. It would be about the size of a softball more or less. I know some ideas don’t translate well into ink. Please give me your thoughts on this and feel free to make suggestions.

(This is a concept and only a concept as I’m no artist)

NewTattoo-1.jpg

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I gather you’re sure you won’t be needing to add names to that.

jsimpson4
Participant
@jsimpson4

Oh gosh….don’t jinx me, Arni! I hope not but I guess stranger things have happened.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

LOL! Not trying to jinx it, but perhaps closing a circle with the three might just result in a fourth 😀

jsimpson4
Participant
@jsimpson4

Fair enough. I hope I won’t be having to add another, but if it happens, I’ll have to come up with a new tattoo. I really want this one on my right calf.

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

is your calf big enough to support this ???

jsimpson4
Participant
@jsimpson4

Good question, Reef. I’ve always been told I have nice sized calf muscles from my running.

jsimpson4
Participant
@jsimpson4

legs.jpg

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

i’m sorry i asked………….:p

jsimpson4
Participant
@jsimpson4

LOL, how do you feel this would look on the back of the calf? I really want one there. I plan on visiting the artist for some suggestions if he wants to mix it up a bit.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Go for it.

jsimpson4
Participant
@jsimpson4
buttwheat;84486 wrote:
It’s the new nice buttwheat…Don’t press your ******* luck.

LOL, I like the new buttwheat! I noticed you changed your avatar. Is that a photo of you before your morning cup of coffee and visit to the forums?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.