MYCAELIS93
Participant
@mycaelis93

hey,

im about to start designing my first tattoo and ive got 4 months to do so, is there any software that is great for designing tattoos im thinking just photoshop but that will take ages and my knowledge is ok on how to use it

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

The best software for designing tattoos is a tattoo artist that you talk to and give reference material to. That’s one of the things they get paid to do. Just go talk to one.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Next you’re going to want to find a good computer to put it on you.

MYCAELIS93
Participant
@mycaelis93
DavidJednat;84348 wrote:
The best software for designing tattoos is a tattoo artist that you talk to and give reference material to. That’s one of the things they get paid to do. Just go talk to one.

i might do that but i would much rather have more time to design it so its not rushed because i want it to be perfect

MYCAELIS93
Participant
@mycaelis93
buttwheat;84349 wrote:
Next you’re going to want to find a good computer to put it on you.

i have a very fast gaming pc 🙂

phenom ii x4 955
gtx 460
4gb ram

albert1500
Participant
@albert1500

the best software is the human brain with artistic skills, a pencil and pad haha…

tattoos are not perfect either dude. the design can be perfect but once it’s on your skin it will most likely not be an exact 100% copy, unless its a real simple design and a good tattoo artist.

just remember you get what you pay for unless you have the hook up lol

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w

Unless you are a tattoo artist yourself, designing your own tattoo is a bad idea. What i would suggest you do is get together a bunch of references, doesnt matter how many really, enough to get your point across. Go talk to a tattoo artist about your idea, outline every important detail, but allow him to adjust it to make it suitable for a tattoo. Let the artist draw it out himself, and continue to talk with him/her and refine it until its perfect.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.