xLml
@

Hey everybody!

My english isn’t very well, but I will try. Since a couple of months I want a little tattoo in my neck. Below my hair. A little symbol, a short word or something like that. There are two veryveryveryvery imporant people in my life and they will always be special. They don’t live, so it’s not like I can have regret of it. I don’t want their names on my body, but they are a part of the word/symbol. I’m a girl who’s always smiling and loves to be happy. That’s why I want the tattoo also says something about the words: proud, smile/laugh, happy, shining, love. What I mean is, my feeling of proud is very strong. My tattoo has to reming me later about my youth. The two people, my smile, my proud of everything, my amazing shining feeling, my memories. That’s also an important thing my memories. I know it all sounds weird, but has someone here an idea or something?

Thank you very much! Really!:)

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

It really depends on what you like you can have symbols that represent joy or happiness.

Animal/birds (small doves are often popular)

Treasure chest locked with a heart shaped padlock (treasured memories or the initials on the box).

Interlocking initials of their names and poss dates.

The list goes on just depends on taste and how big you want it.

Take care
Matthew

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.