Matibanez
@

Aww yeah ultimate tattoo n00b yeah.

Whats up, I’m here looking for some help with losing my tattoo virginity.
For all you tattoo experts out there, what the heck would sum up battling depression and drug use, and basically just acquiring overall ability to enjoy life?

No matter what designs I look at (litterally billions)(figuratively hehe) its either some japanese symbol (not into that stuff) or just flat out doesnt look dope.
I want it either in the upper middle of my chest, sort of in the location so if i was wearing a V-Neck it would be slightly visible, or on the back of my neck/traps/ upper shoulders.

If anyone has any cool ideas that you think I may like, let me know! Oh yeah, I’m a dude. hah.
I know its lame to not “find my own design” or whatever, but I just want to see what all you superflytattoocanvases out there can come up with.

Thanks in advance for feedback!

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

Koi fish! no j/k, please don’t lol

This may not help you much but when I turned my life around, I chose something that symbolized my new life rather than something that would remind me of my old life. So perhaps consider something that you enjoy now rather than looking back at all that s**t.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

My change and redemption piece is a phoenix, both because of it’s symbolism and because of the fact that I’m heavily into fantasy and sci-fi. As Defiance says, I choose to start my ink with the new life, leaving the old one ‘in the ashes’. Yes, the phoenix may well be about as common as a Koi or something, but for this tattoo I do not care 🙂
Oh, and no.. I haven’t gotten it yet. Need to find a capable artist.

jsimpson4
Participant
@jsimpson4

Hats off to you for kicking the bad habits in your life. May your next stage of life be a great one. Good luck.

Adler
Participant
@adler

I think a nice phoenix is a pretty good idea.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Go with the phoenix

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.