CWorth
@

A year ago, i chose a new addition to my collection of tattoo’s. I booked my first session and began getting the work done that was needed. when i went home and after the swelling and redness went i wasnt to pleased with the outcome, but being as it was just the outline i let it slip being as i would be going back for 2 more sessions for the addition of colour. BUT, as soon as i went back to get my next session in. I had found that the tattoist was gone. Now i have an unfinished tattoo, with no colour and dodgy line’s.

I went to another tattooist to have it finished in which he wasnt happy with, but he said he wanted the original picture so he can correct any bad work before adding any colour. Good side to this is he said he would not charge me any more than what i was originally quoted. Bad Side to this is i cannot find the original picture anywhere. And the tattooist who began my not so great tattoo is unreachable.

Can anyone help me in finding the Tattoo im looking for.

The picture can be found in my pictures. . .

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Shouldn’t any good artist be able to just work from the disaster in front of him and fix it up? Why does he need the original? I’d expect that means he is little better than your original one.

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

Find another artist that can do it without the picture or have your artist take a pic and outline it on paper.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Wasnt called Frosty was he?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Rockysmom;82328 wrote:
Find another artist that can do it without the picture or have your artist take a pic and outline it on paper.

This ^
Find a tattoo artist that can use his imagination and finish this. Looks like you found a tattooist that can copy things (nothing wrong with this).
Looks like a good start on this and the right artist can turn this into what you want.

BixN
Participant
@bixn

Well .if you have time you can check out this tattoo artist from china ,his name is Bill Du.

He does great dragons 88.jpg

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.