micmacmicmouc
Participant
@micmacmicmouc

I have 3 tattoos from all different artists. When I got my second one done I reacted badly and went to the hospital, my eyes started swelling shut and I had trouble breathing. It happened as I was getting inked in the shop. I thought I was allergic to the dettol but I reacted again with my third tattoo so it has to be the ink, right? :confused: The ink used was Kuro Sumi for the last two. I don’t know what kind of ink for the first one, I went back to ask but they wouldn’t share the information with me, so I don’t want to deal with them again.

Does anyone know if there has been previous allergies to Kuro Sumi or what I should do?

stubarber
Participant
@stubarber

No clue here, but did you get them finished each time – while you were swelling up?

micmacmicmouc
Participant
@micmacmicmouc

The artist had the time to finish the 2nd one since it’s smaller, took about 30 min to do and I didn’t know that I was starting to react near the end so I didn’t stop them. The last one, we got 10-15 minutes into it then I started feeling my eyes itching and I started coughing so we stopped. The allergy was not as bad as the first one.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.