manic monday
Participant
    @manic-monday

since i was a kid i really wanted to have tattoos on my body,i think guys with tatts are cool but sad to say my mom would kill me if she finds out i had it on me,where should i place my tattoo to hide it:confused:

buttwheat
Participant
    @buttwheat
manic monday;80069 wrote:
since i was a kid i really wanted to have tattoos on my body,i think guys with tatts are cool but sad to say my mom would kill me if she finds out i had it on me,where should i place my tattoo to hide it:confused:

Sounds like you still are a kid!

reefdiver
Participant
    @reefdiver

if she doesn’t still wipe your ass, she should never see it if you got it there …..:rolleyes:

bboarder06
Participant
    @bboarder06

if your first thought is where should i get a tattoo to hide it from my mommy, then you aren’t old/mature enough to get one. just wait

blacklabel1313
    @

you will regret your tattoo 100% if you rush out to get one just to hide it. I was 17 when I got my first tat and at the time, I thought it was one bitchin’ tattoo. Now, 25, I fucking HATE it and all the other tattoos I got when I was around that age.

KnightHawk
Participant
    @knighthawk

Pull your skirts up, reach down and find your balls is my advice.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

It’s your skin. Your life. Your decision, stupid or not.

BUT, if you can’t wear your ink broudly, don’t get inked at all.

test sig
Jacs_024
Participant
    @jacs_024

Hey, im the same – my parents are mega strict and even if i was 35 they would still moan at me. I need to hide mines for my job anyway so I have one on my ribs (getting one on the other side when my tattoo artist draws it up), and one on each shoulder. anywhere basically that isnt your arms/wrists/neck you will be fine :o)

xoxox