thomasep
Participant
@thomasep

Hi.

Need help with a coverup. I am from norway so sorry for my bad english.

I have a really bad tattoo on my forearm that i want to coverup.
I was thinking about a sleeve, or a half sleeve.

Does anybody here knows what would be great to use for coverup? anybody that has any design, ore could make one for me?

Bilde001-2.jpg

Bilde006-2.jpg

I really thank you.

Best regards
Thomas, Norway

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

If you want a half sleeve or a sleeve, and completely cover it up, you might need to laser that down a bit.

But I don’t think you should laser it, I think you can add color, and more details in the flames, and surround it with an awesome design to make it look bad ass.

I can’t really suggest any specific design because I’m not sure what you like

Hope that helps.

Zach

thomasep
Participant
@thomasep

Thank you.

I really dont know what i want,e really love flames, but i dont like that tattoo.

Hoping for some designs ore ideas 😀

BigZach
Participant
@bigzach

You could try and turn it into some sort of fire dragon rising from the flames,

I have a lot of pictures in my album that can serve for some inspiration, check them out!

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

actually if you decide to go full color it would be fairly easy to cover up without having to laser. check out noi siamese at 1969tattoo in oslo.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

This has to be one of the better looking ‘very bad’ inks I’ve seen in here. It’s not really bad at all, all things considered.

What you need to do is find a very good cover-up artist. They will use what you have as background and turn whatever’s on top to life.

I agree with the others. Get full-color flames and if you’re into such things, a dragon or a phoenix or something rising out of it, with smoke and whatnot circling it It could be a fantastic piece of ink, but it needs to be done WELL by a GOOD artist.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.