Sea Turltes Mate
Participant
@sea-turltes-mate

What do you think of this being tattooed onto a guy?

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Just my opinion but I wouldnt like to see it tattooed on a guy, in fact I wouldnt like to see it tattooed on a mellon.
To my untrained eye its just poor flash.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

If you were to get it tattooed I would take the design to an experienced artist and get them to work on it so that it is improved.

Nothing wrong with it been tattooed on a male but I have seen a lot better executed flash than that. I would say it is a good starting point to get a decent design done.

Take care
Matthew

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

That is flash. Flash art is for drunken coeds, rednecks with the IQ of mayonnaise, and other worthless, creativity devoid, pieces of human trash who make the rest of us with ink look bad.

So it might actually be appropriate for you.

Show some pride, take that flash to a reputable tattoo artist and have him draw you up an original piece based on that design.

Seriously, the only time it’s okay to get flash is if it’s hilarious.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Adler
Participant
@adler
KnightHawk;78105 wrote:
That is flash. Flash art is for drunken coeds, rednecks with the IQ of mayonnaise, and other worthless, creativity devoid, pieces of human trash who make the rest of us with ink look bad.

So it might actually be appropriate for you.

Show some pride, take that flash to a reputable tattoo artist and have him draw you up an original piece based on that design.

Seriously, the only time it’s okay to get flash is if it’s hilarious.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Sailor Jerry is turning in his grave.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.