Participant
@50300

ive been leaing to get this TAURUS Head tattoed on back of the neck just below the shoulder blades but now im kinda scared if i get acne there. im 17 and havent had acne on the back yet. only ocasional zit. i thought about maybe gettin it on the front right pec but im a tad skinnyy. input please. thank you.

jacksonsoo
Participant
@jacksonsoo

Hey, i don’t think that’s a concern for you since you do not have severe back acne. If you are prone to having back acne though, you might want to take note that abrasion and irritation would definitely cause more of it.

You may want to consult your dermatologist for his opinion first before doing anything.
Alternatively, you can just have your tattoo somewhere else.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Well, seeing as the Taurus is an astrological symbol, I’d first like to point out that it doesn’t really have a ‘head’ per se. If you mean you want the head of a bull, that is the head of a bull.. not The Taurus. Just a slight comment from one bull to another 🙂

As for bacne, if you’re still getting your teenage mutations from hell, and have the slightest fear that it could go to the back, then you really should wait a bit and get inked later. You’ve hopefully got all the time in the world left to you. No need to rush.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.