PaL
Participant
@pal

Hello everyone, I would like to have made a tattoo that symbolizes Switzerland and Denmark. But I do not know which tattooist I should choose? and can I give a tattooist some image that you want merged into the tattoo? and since it is something that means a lot to me, I would not have anyone to tattoo it on me, some who know any good tattoo artist in Europe?

Thanks in advance.

-P.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

I am pretty sure n-oone will know of a good tattoo artist in the whole of Europe!

Maybe be a bit more specific about your location.

Do you want colour or black and grey?

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

If you’re in Denmark, just go to Copenhagen. There are TONS of great artists there.
I don’t know too many of them, but Baby Loo Tattoo is a good one.
I can probabuly recommend some good artists in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Berlin, Hungary, Chezk, Rome, Sicily, London and Paris.
I

PaL
Participant
@pal

Hey again, i want it in black and grey. I have heard of an tattoo artist from amsterdam that travels around europe and i have seen one of hes works. But the tattoos gonna be with many details and such. and yes im from Denmark. 🙂 and if i should be more specific about the location of the tattoo artist then maybe sweden, denmark, germany, and netherlands. 🙂

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

Da kunne jeg vel egentlig svart på norsk, men tror ikke mange andre her forstår det. Så holder det på engelsk for å være snill 🙂

As mentioned, Copenhagen has some awesome artists. I honestly don’t remember all the names right now, but it shouldn’t be too hard to find some. I know Baby luu tattoo is a great shop.
In Sweeden,the same. You can check out http://www.gaddad.se, you can search for artists in different areas etc on there. Stockholm and gothenburg both have a great variety of artists. I think there are som sweedes in here as well, maybe they’ll repy at some point too 🙂
You can buy a copy of Nordic Tattoo magazine, those usually have a lot of pictures, interviews, and a overlook on conventions. Always a good place to look for a good artist 🙂

PaL
Participant
@pal

Okay thanks, the tattoo i want is a realistic one if you know what i mean. 🙂

PaL
Participant
@pal

I have heard of a guy from netherland called Dobby do anyone know that guy? and if you do, does he have a web site?

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough

The link to the picture is a doable tattoo if you goto an good tattooer but remember to let them see the image and draw up their version. Maybe point out one or two things in the picture that you definately want in your tattoo. You might be able to find some leads to a good tattooer here as a lot of these tattooers travel often around the globe and know the good tattooers who could execute this tattoo. Where do you want it tattooed? it’ll have to be a bigger tattoo. hope this helps?!!?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.