ScaryGuy21
Participant
@scaryguy21

Yes i have been looking for advice on this for months andi i finally found ya’lls forum see i already have a Tat it was done By Larry hwe worked at true Love Down here in Texas for awhile and i am looking to get another but i need to know how much it will cost first see i am an asppiering bassist and i want to get a collage on my right Bicep of the four Bass Players that have inspired me so i can always remember to be real to myself and any fans i May have in the future and remind myself to never Sell out anyways i want four diffrent pictures but i dont know how much each one will cost is there anything i can do to find this out before i got get this done so i know how much to save up? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Hi!

First, I would go to this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentence_(linguistics) as you seem to have forgotten what a period is.

Second, The only person that can tell you what a tat is going to cost is the artist that is doing it… it depends the size/detail of the tat where you are and how good your artist is.

ScaryGuy21
Participant
@scaryguy21

Well, i apologize but Punctuation was never my strong suit. and thank you for the advice.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Yeah, it’s one of those weird things, like math. Some people (me) just don’t get math. English, I’m ok, not even close to perfect. The best way to think about it is how would you talk. In a normal conversation there would be pauses and breaths and whatever, punctuation is just that, written down.

How detailed are you thinking? Is this going to be photo quality or cartoony or some other style?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.