irish634
Participant
@irish634

I’m sure I will get a myriad of answers and that’s pretty much what I am looking for. Like the title says I am looking for ink ideas on how to incorporate my daughter into the design. Basic ideas are great and I can draw it up. But I really have no idea what to do? I can have an image of her face done, to some sort of text. I’m really open to anything.

What have you done or seen done for a dad to show how proud he is to be a dad?

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

If it’s gonna be something super meaningful to both yourself and your daughter…wouldn’t you rather it be something that means something to you?? Not random thoughts from complete strangers?….(not meaning to sound rude) but that’s kinda the way I see it…

irish634
Participant
@irish634
board_riider;73506 wrote:
If it’s gonna be something super meaningful to both yourself and your daughter…wouldn’t you rather it be something that means something to you?? Not random thoughts from complete strangers?….(not meaning to sound rude) but that’s kinda the way I see it…

Yes, that does make sense. I’m not trying to copy anything really. I just am interested to know what others have done and hope it will spur some creativity for me. Basically, how others have shown their love for their daughter, etc. And yes, it will be something super meaningful to us. Not rude at all. Thank you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.