JPD
@

Ive been thinking about getting a tattoo for a long time and now im sure i want it. I want to get a celtic style cross over my heart to represent, obviously, Christ, but also st.patrick who is the patron saint of engineering.(im studying to be a mechanical engineer and st.patrick is a large figure at my school) I couldnt find a design exactly how i want it, so i drew it, exactly the size i want, and posted it here. I have no idea how much it would cost since its pretty big. or even how easily it could be copied off my drawing. It would be nice if it could be made into a stencil but idk if it could. any info, even a rough estimate, would be really helpfull.
Also any recommendations for a good shop in mid missouri would be nice, im currently in rolla

20100825163556296.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Go to a shop and ask them but remember, Toilet paper, guns and tattoos are all things you don’t want to buy based only on price.

Rockysmom
Participant
@rockysmom

why would price matter anyway? would you get a shitty tattoo if it was cheap? Me thinks not.

fearlesspunk
Participant
@fearlesspunk
Rockysmom;73592 wrote:
why would price matter anyway? would you get a shitty tattoo if it was cheap? Me thinks not.

I have to agree with what was said here.. I have always said that you pay for what you get.. CHEAP TATTOOS AREN’T GOOD AND GOOD TATTOOS AREN’T CHEAP.. Live by that moto.. I sure do..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.