mazo1
Participant
@mazo1

Hello everybody ,

I got my tattoo 12 days ago and right now i’m a bit worried about the condition

For the first 5 days i used A&D oninment and washed it 3 days time every day and dried it cleanly.

The tattoo artist spent just over 1 hour on it and he done it really good.

Right now its peeled and still slowly peeling but certain bits of the tattoo is lighter than other parts and i dont know if its still the top layer of ink shining of it or the ink is thin and my skin can be seen .

Here are two pictures of before and now :

Before : The shine is the A&D and flash of the camera

sdc11514v.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Now :

picanompicture012010072.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If you cant see it the after good , its basically some bits of my tattoo is still not healed fully but some bits its like wrinkled and i’m worried about the wrinkle and the part which i said about that my skin can be seen or its the shine of the ink.

What should i do ? this is my first tattoo and I’m really worried .

THanks

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

first of all….. what actually is it ?????
second….. it dont look properly done to me, looks almost like marker pen!!
third……. your putting much too much ointment /cream on it
fourth……. be patient, the skin takes upto 6 weeks to fully heal

looney bin escapee
Participant
@looney-bin-escapee

Some tatts take longer to heal than others.

One of mine took a good month from needle on to completely healed while another tok only 6 days. I don’t know what the difference was since it was the same artist for both, I did the same after care treatment. Just one decided to not give me grief and the other wanted me to care for it longer.

amanaman11
Participant
@amanaman11

give it time to heal and eas up on the ointment, put it on pat it with a paper towel to remove the excess ointment

mazo1
Participant
@mazo1

Thank you very much for the quick replies and question :

I stopped putting on Ointment after 5 daysso right now present should i continue to put on A&D ointment ?

And it was done by a needle and its my name in the Kurdish Language 🙂 xD

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

you should only use ointment for the first few days .as soon as it starts to peel switch to fragrance free lotion or shea butter.

WonderInk6
@

This happened to a tattoo of mine before but it was on my foot. I went back to the artist after it was fully healed and he re-did it for me for free. Just wait and see what happens, then if your still concerned go back to the artist

LINK REMOVED

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.