Taste Tank
Participant
@taste-tank

Hi to everyone here,

My name is Ryan, I’m 18 years young and got my first tattoo a few months back now.

Stupidly I got it done by someone who is less than capable, and you guessed it, it went wrong
and I am not happy with it.

I have been looking at getting a really nice piece of work done over it, by a professional, but am asking
for a bit of feedback from you people as to how easy you think my certain tattoo would be to cover
and what type of cover you think is best.

It was supposed to be a nautical star, the shadings are in the wrong place, and its out of shape 😡

Here is a photo of it how it is now:

phailz.jpg

And here is something along the lines of what I’d like to see done, yes the whole shoulder thing too! 😀

yeex.png

So yeah, I’d like your thoughts on what you think is best, and if this cover-up is do-able.

Many thanks to anyone that replys!

Ryan

gnarly
Participant
@gnarly

Something like that is probably do-able, and way better than what you’ve got going on right now. You might have the hit it with a laser, first, though.

Make sure you go to an artist who is great a cover-ups. I’m sure you’ve learned your lesson the first time, so this time around research the artists you are interested in and take a good long look at their portfolios.

Once you find one, show explain/show them what you want and see if they think you need to laser it before you start with the cover up.

Chief D
Participant
@chief-d

A cover up is certainly do-able. Keep in mind that a good job wont come cheap. The star was cheap, right?
Get her done!

Taste Tank
Participant
@taste-tank
Chief D;71774 wrote:
A cover up is certainly do-able. Keep in mind that a good job wont come cheap. The star was cheap, right?
Get her done!

£20 to be precise 🙁 I just want some nice cover work done, it’s nice to hear you think it can be covered ok

Chief D
Participant
@chief-d

A design like you posted will likely cost you $ 400-700 US. (or more)
Plan on a deposit and get to a shop in your area for a consultation.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.