Juzzey
Participant
@juzzey

Hey Guys,

Need some advice, if you see in the pics i need some detail in my bull and I would like to know if you guys have any ideas for me?

My Idea is a “tree of life” and its only at the starting points..

Any help would be great as i have tried and tried and cant get it right, even the guy whos doing the tatt reckons i need some detail in there and I am not sure I like what he wants to do with it.

Cheers,

Juzz.

http://picasaweb.google.com/113695274850013169587/Tatts#

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Have you considered the possibility that the reason you can’t get it right is because it can’t be done right?

Why is half a bull with sheep’s feet coming out of the foliage of the tree of life, 10-20 feet off the ground?

Juzzey
Participant
@juzzey

๐Ÿ™ Was a good idea at the time I guess, I’m sure i will find something to get it better.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Didn’t mean to be harsh. Opinions are like assholes… everybody has one and they usually smell funny. This is just my opinion and from your viewpoint it positively stinks ๐Ÿ™‚

If you like the tat, it’s all good. I just wanted to voice my concern that this might be why you’re never really satisfied with any ideas you have to fix it. I do hope you get a bit more helpful response from someone else… some advice on how to fix it.

Juzzey
Participant
@juzzey

Hehe, no offence taken. ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m sure if i spend enough time on the drawing board, i will come up with some detail on it and it will look mint!

Cheers!

Izarrasink
Participant
@izarrasink
arnividar;71066 wrote:
have you considered the possibility that the reason you can’t get it right is because it can’t be done right?

Why is half a bull with sheep’s feet coming out of the foliage of the tree of life, 10-20 feet off the ground?

lmao………..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.