lucienne
Participant
@lucienne

Hi
I would like to have a tattoo as in the picture right here. I’ve tried to make te picture as descent as possible, so the quality is not very good. The tattoo is painted in and not real on the picture
tattoo01.gif

– should I?
– can you get a tattoo on this place?
– What is this place called ?
– does it hurt?

Any other suggestion, answer are very welcome

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

-sure
-sure
-above vagina?
-yes

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

The area is called the pubis further down it is the vulva.

You can get it tattooed and yes it will hurt – how much depends on your pain tolerance but expect it to be a cat scratch upwards.

The main issue is about any hair. You should wax the area a few days (not just before as can damage skin area) so that it is free from hair growth (if applicable depends where you get done) whilst the tattoo is healing.

Take care
Matthew

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
lucienne;70064 wrote:
Hi
I would like to have a tattoo as in the picture right here. I’ve tried to make te picture as descent as possible, so the quality is not very good. The tattoo is painted in and not real on the picture
tattoo01.gif

– should I?
– does it hurt?

Any other suggestion, answer are very welcome

– should I? The question is, do you want to? You are putting a pretty defined piece of religious text on your body. If this symbol means something to you they you should. If you are just getting something because it looks cool, you should too. The best answer you will get is the one you give to yourself
Yes. It will be uncomfortable for a while but you can.
See Sheravs answer. I would have just called it your crotch.
– does it hurt?
Tattoos hurt. You need to accept that and decide if this process means more to you than the pain you wil have to endure to get it. This is part of the process.

lucienne
Participant
@lucienne

“You are putting a pretty defined piece of religious text on your body”

I found this symbol somewhere and just photoshopped it on this body pic. Wat does the symbol mean?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

To add a question to your set. are you okay with wearing a small string bikini and have a tattooist working in your crotch for an hour?

One thing about that tattoo though…. as a connoisseur of labia, I have had to experience some rather unpleasant moments in my life. There is, to my knowledge, no way of putting this bluntly so I’ll just have to say it straight. If you are one of those who has strong genitalial aroma, try to clean up (and out) before going to get inked. You wouldn’t want the tattooer to rush the job because he couldn’t stand having his face in your crotch for too long.

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al
ArniVidar;70261 wrote:
, try to clean up (and out) before going to get inked. You wouldn’t want the tattooer to rush the job because he couldn’t stand having his face in your crotch for too long.

LOL some one had to say it :eek::eek: LOL

I am sure any experienced tattoo artist has done that place and more on both men and women

lucienne
Participant
@lucienne

Thanks for all the info. I will definitely get a tattoo on that place.

Any suggestions on a nice design?
maximum size 3x3cm (1.1×1.1 inch)

lucienne
Participant
@lucienne

Thanks for all the info. I will definitely get a tattoo on that place.

Any suggestions on a nice design?
maximum size 3x3cm (1.1×1.1 inch)

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Really? you are asking a bunch of strangers on the internet who don’t know you what to get tattooed right next to one of the most intimate places on your body? really?

I think a question mark would be perfect. It symbolizes your lack of decisiveness today and after a few years go by it will be the perfect symbol for the question of “why did I do this?”.

lucienne
Participant
@lucienne

It’s not that when people here say it should be this or that design I will do that, but suggestion are very welcome.

Just because it’s a permanent thing in a intimate place I really want to think it over and over. Maybe other people think of things I never thought of. So all suggestions and thoughts are very welcome to help me make a wise decision.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.