morrigana13
Participant
@morrigana13
Hello ๐Ÿ™‚
Re-posting this under a different thread as I’m not having much luck.
I’ve wanted to get a small star on my tragus for a while now. (The little bit of cartilage on your ear, nearest to your face)…
piercingpics8.jpg
I’ve so far not had time to go into the studio to ask about this, and really i’d like to hear you guys’ opinions first – whether it is possible to get this done, at least without it looking shitty or smudgy.
My friends seem to think it’s not going to come out right, especially as my tragus is so small that it couldn’t be pierced :rolleyes:
If anyone has any experience or knowledge on this, or even heard anything second hand, I’d really appreciate the advice.
Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

Yes it is possible to get your tragus tattooed.

However due to the small area the detail of the tattoo is massively limited to basic shapes or filling in. The smaller the tragus the harder it is to get a decent tattoo on there.

You need a very experienced tattoo artist who is used to doing a lot of portrait and/or intricate tattoos – tattooing that surface of skin is not a simple job to let a novice to have a go at. Also it is a very delicate area as the ear bones are just within the canal.

As for smudgy it will blur with age as do all tattoos but a fine line star is possible.

Take Care
Matthew

morrigana13
Participant
@morrigana13

Thank you, that’s been really helpful ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.