masamune69
Participant
@masamune69

eloo….if i wear a white plane tshirt…and im in the sun….can the new tat be effected!?

xxTOPDOGxx
Participant
@xxtopdogxx

Only if the “plane” is a Boeing.

masamune69
Participant
@masamune69
xxTOPDOGxx;69297 wrote:

wat do u mean?!

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Careful toopdog that was just a rumour put out by airbus to try and cause trouble.
Any plane is bad news for a tattoo.

AhshKoshBGosh
Participant
@ahshkoshbgosh

To answer your question masa… sun light can penetrate through your white t-shirt and can cause you to get a sunburn.

Below is an excerpt from Harvard Health Publications that may help you protect yourself and your tattoo:

Tightly woven clothing (such as long pants and a long-sleeved shirt) and a wide-brimmed hat can protect you from the sun, and you should wear them whenever possible. Most T-shirts, however, have an SPF rating less than 15, so you should still use sunscreen and avoid the midday sun. A dry T-shirt also is more protective than a wet one. When choosing a hat, avoid straw and similar materials that can let sunlight through.

xxTOPDOGxx;69297 wrote:

BAHAHA you’re so bad !!

masamune69
Participant
@masamune69

so even if i stayed in the sun for less than 15mins, the sun could have damaged my tat?!

AhshKoshBGosh;69332 wrote:
To answer your question masa… sun light can penetrate through your white t-shirt and can cause you to get a sunburn.

Below is an excerpt from Harvard Health Publications that may help you protect yourself and your tattoo:

Tightly woven clothing (such as long pants and a long-sleeved shirt) and a wide-brimmed hat can protect you from the sun, and you should wear them whenever possible. Most T-shirts, however, have an SPF rating less than 15, so you should still use sunscreen and avoid the midday sun. A dry T-shirt also is more protective than a wet one. When choosing a hat, avoid straw and similar materials that can let sunlight through.

BAHAHA you’re so bad !!

AhshKoshBGosh
Participant
@ahshkoshbgosh

i dod not think if you are out for 15 min with a shirt over it that it will harm it too much but make sure you cover it up with sun sunscreen just in case. if its pretty new do your best to protect it

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.