morrigana13
Participant
@morrigana13
Hello ๐Ÿ™‚
I’ve wanted to get a small star on my tragus for a while now. I’ve so far not had time to go into the studio to ask about this, and really i’d like to hear you guys’ opinions first – whether it is possible to get this done, at least without it looking shitty or smudgy.
My friends seem to think it’s not going to come out right, especially as my tragus is so small that it couldn’t be pierced :rolleyes:
If anyone has any experience or knowledge on this, or even heard anything second hand, I’d really appreciate it the advice.
Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
morrigana13;69360 wrote:
Hello ๐Ÿ™‚
I’ve wanted to get a small star on my tragus for a while now. I’ve so far not had time to go into the studio to ask about this, and really i’d like to hear you guys’ opinions first – whether it is possible to get this done, at least without it looking shitty or smudgy.
My friends seem to think it’s not going to come out right, especially as my tragus is so small that it couldn’t be pierced :rolleyes:
If anyone has any experience or knowledge on this, or even heard anything second hand, I’d really appreciate it the advice.
Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Ž

WTF is a Tragus?

morrigana13
Participant
@morrigana13

The little bit of cartilage on your ear, nearest to your face…
piercingpics8.jpg

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.