pizda
Participant
@pizda

Its a mix of saint peter cross & celtic art.

http://img188.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=inversebody.jpg

how much for this simple one for example:

inversebody.jpg

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

Somewhere around the $1000 range.

pizda
Participant
@pizda

holy shit really? just the black thing, no writings around, no red coloring there & there ?

thx for the answer btw i started to think i would get totally skipped 😡

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

Well…considering it covers the whole back…
It’s possible.

But I’d actually guess between $500-1000 leaning closer to 5…

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
pizda;67824 wrote:
Its a mix of saint peter cross & celtic art.

http://img188.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=inversebody.jpg

how much for this simple one for example:

inversebody.jpg

Well, if you take the average cost of a typical tattoo, divide that by square inches, that will give you a per square inch price of around 20 dollars a square inch. Take that and multiply it by how many inches you think your tattoo will cover and that should give you the cost!

And don’t let any artist tell you more than that. That should be a standard price for every artist everywhere in the world because they are all the same, they just work from different studios.

Seriously, the only way to find out how much your tat is going to cost is to talk to some artists. You could probably get that tat in the back waters of alabama from some scratcher for 150 bucks and you could pay 5K for that from a real pro in LA.

pizda
Participant
@pizda

yea, i just contacted one and sent him pictures so he gives me an approximation. By the way, would you say this is an exclusively girl tattoo ? I rarely have heard that comment but I have nonetheless. Highly disagreeing, cause it is a universal symbol, and anyway it looks great on a guy’s back:

referencebody1.jpg

even a chubby back 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.