kg1111
Participant
@kg1111

Im quite a girlie girl and I want a tattoo of 5 hearts on my foot which has a very deep meaning for me. does anyone have any suggestions on how i could design this. i want it to be pretty but not too plain (not 5 hearts in a line or anything) any ideas would be great!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Go to a tattoo artist and have him or her design it for you. They’re often called artists for a reason.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
ArniVidar;66615 wrote:
Go to a tattoo artist and have him or her design it for you. They’re often called artists for a reason.

It sometimes feels like we just post the same thing over and over, doesn’t it?

Demure
Participant
@demure
Gsouder;66627 wrote:
It sometimes feels like we just post the same thing over and over, doesn’t it?

Been here since 2008. Welcome to my world. XP!!!!!

As for the original post: Look through some of our albums to get ideas. And yes.. Go around to some parlors and get some artists to design ideas for you. Good luck.

kg1111
Participant
@kg1111

I have been to 4 different places and the artists keepcoming up with similar designs, which is why i came on this to see if anyone else could help me.

Demure
Participant
@demure
kg1111;66645 wrote:
I have been to 4 different places and the artists keepcoming up with similar designs, which is why i came on this to see if anyone else could help me.

And that my friends is why the forum is here. Lemme do some quick searching and I’ll get back with you on some images.

Demure
Participant
@demure

5h_johnhebert.jpg

5 of hearts. Have the artist stylize it in a girly way. It would be really cool to make it a card.

Another idea is to connect them like a tree. Have each heart be the leaf on a branch or whatever.

http://bumpyduey.deviantart.com/art/Hearts-and-Horseshoes-47589310

This is fractal artwork. You could have a spiral sort of coming from your ankle. Smaller to bigger, heart point out. It sort of looks like a star once you’re done.

What does each heart represent? Give it personality…

5 cards each of hearts in a girl’s hand or something… She could be blowing a kiss. who’s the card holder?

What holds these hearts together?

These are some questions you need to be asking yourself when you are creating/thinking of your design. Hope this helps a little.

kg1111
Participant
@kg1111

demure, you’re ideas are absolutely perfect! i absolutely love the branches idea and it has some meanig for me too! thank you so much, will post you a pic once its done!

Demure
Participant
@demure

No problem. Can’t wait to see it once it’s done. 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.