dublindude
@

I just finished my 5th and last session on a a large custom piece. The artist is very good and I researched him quite extensively beforehand. I was delighted with everything untill the last session yesterday where the artist was mainly colouring in some details.

I asked the artist to use a gold coloured ink however he used yellow and I don’t like the look of it. I’m going to let the tatt settle for a few days and see how it looks but if I still don’t like it can gold ink be applied over the yellow? Or perhaps worse case then can black ink be applied? (it is mainly a black and grey piece).

The other worrying part is the lips on the woman (red ink) which he did on the 3rd session (which looked great to me) but then he wanted to make them darker but now they are much bigger and uneven and if they need to be corrected I can’t see how as the woman’s face is just my natural skin tone i.e. no ink colour.

Does anyone have any advise or experience they could provide me as I’m trying not to worry but can’t help it.

Jlin
Participant
@jlin

Hi, I’m sure you’ll get more helpful replies if you post a picture ๐Ÿ™‚

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

first off i would say dont worry about things at this precise time…. give the work some time to settle.

the yellow can easily be reworked to a more golden colour after a few weeks, some artists say 3 weeks but i seriously advise waiting until aprox 6 weeks, this ensures the skin has healed properly.

as for the lips on the womans face, i recommend you post a clear image of it up so that we can give better advice ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.