eab
Participant
@eab

hey all i thought i’d post this up and get peoples opinions on it. i’d also like to say hi to everyone as i’ve just joined up.

anyway this is my tatt design

cross is to remember friends and family who have passed, the names of both my grandfathers are on each of the spanners.

i’m almost finished a 5 year course in mechanical engineering and have been doing up minis for about 8 years so that is where the spanners come from. the mesurements on them 1/2 and 9/16″ are the most common sizes used on the mini. the 1/2 is also a little tip to my twin sister.

any comment is appreciated hopefully i put this in the right spot 🙂

25219_408560503474_516998474_5005238_2568832_n.jpg

want to put it on my left shoulder blade

Demure
Participant
@demure

So I like the design. Where are you putting it? What colors are you going with?

eab
Participant
@eab

going on my back, either centre or left shoulder blade. as for colors its just going straight black with maybe a little bit of a shadow effect around it.

Crypto
Participant
@crypto

now thats something different, looks great and if ur an mechanical engineering i can understand why u take it.
Shadow makes it more realistic.post some pics if u got the ink:D

eab
Participant
@eab
Crypto;64624 wrote:
now thats something different, looks great and if ur an mechanical engineering i can understand why u take it.
Shadow makes it more realistic.post some pics if u got the ink:D

i will when i get it, going around check tattoo places out this week!

Crypto
Participant
@crypto

cool good luck

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Design looks nice my only concern is that you get the numbers and letters done quite large to avoid blurring in future years.

Try and go fairly large with it and will work well.

Take care
Matthew

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.