aTornater
@

I have two tattoos on my right arm.

One is on my inner bicep that says John 15 13.
n680300831_2733536_7617244.jpg

Perpendicular to that on the other side (outer side) of my arm is a negative space cross.
12149_197226630831_680300831_398585.jpg

These two tattoo’s leave pretty big spaces open on the top part of my bicep, and the underpart of my arm as well as my shoulder area.

I am trying my hardest to brainstorm some ideas that could make these into a half sleeve design. I guess continuing the religous thing (without being too over the top religous) or linking it to a mlitary type deal would be cool.

Any ideas from the artistic folks in these forums?

Thanks in advance,

endoftheday
Participant
@endoftheday

If I were you – And my advice is usually better than my actions would be an armageddon style sleeve – zombies – graves – angels and flaming swords, fire below- clouds and sun above the cross could be made to stand dout a little more – it’s got very little to do with john 15 13 but I can’t think of anything off the cuff, could try looking for some mythological characters norse, greek – maybe a spartan theme (bit like 300) yo could even go oriental if that’s your bag -bushido stuff – there’s plenty of material like that on the net – try google image search.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.