Dan1986
Participant
@dan1986

Hello, I have the outline of a new school half sleeve tattoo which was completed last year and then i ran out of money. I now have money and was wondering if its possible to change from a new school to black and grey as the outlines are the only element that have been completed. Is this possible or will it have to be finished in full colour “new-School”? I want to change it to black and grey with a portrait. What ya recon?

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

Do you want to change the design of the sleeve or just the fill work?

If you are changing your design…that is probably not going to happen.
The only way that would work is if your outline work wasn’t very complex and doesn’t cover much…or your tattoos are VERY dark that will cover it.

Post pics so a more reliable source can tell you!

Dan1986
Participant
@dan1986

i dont wanna change the design I would just rather it was black and grey rather than in full colour, dont know how to put a pic on here but the design is basically a gramaphone on my chest, a gretsch guitar on my shoulder with the neck bending into the gramophone and headphones underneath the guitar with a tounge coming out of one of the ear phones! all just an outline, ful colour or black and grey…people have been telling me because i have a dark skin complection black and grey would look better.

Jubakuba
Participant
@jubakuba

Black and gray would look better on a dark complexion.
Especially if you wanted your colors to be really bright.

And if all it is is an outline…I would see no problem in going for shaded instead.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.