trippy_ink
Participant
@trippy_ink

i just got my machines a few months ago. i’ve done a couple on myself, and a few on family and friends. however, i’m running into a problem. the tube won’t take the ink as i’m trying to dip for more. thus, i’m having to redip into the cap every other minute. hella slows me down and hella annoying. any ideas of why i can’t get the ink in the tube? voltage too high or low? riding the tube? i tried lengthining the needle length and still nothing. any ideas? i got hella ink i wanna do. i’ve got that affliction addiction

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Had you read the forum rules, you would know that unlicensed tattoo discussion is utterly prohibited in here. The people in here hate kitchen scratchers with a vengeance and some would hand you your head, in you ass, on a platter, if they could manage it.

Just a kind warning.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

What’s with these double-posts lately?
Sorry for that :S

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

Sorry but unless you send your shop/studio health cert to Turbosatan (owner) for admittance to the pro-artist area this discussion is not allowed under the forum rules.

However if you goto http://www.outlawtattoo.co.uk/ they may be able to answer your questions.

Take Care
Matthew

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘a question for other artists…’ is closed to new replies.