pennypicker
Participant
@pennypicker

What is the deal with tattoos on the bottom of your toe or bottom of your heel? I hear many artists dont do them. I was wondering what everyones opinions are on the topic

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

My opinion?

Why bother?

The way the bottom of your feet peel dead skin, any ink down there will fade real bad, real quick. Besides, why get ink you’d never see?

Love. Peace. Metallica.

pennypicker
Participant
@pennypicker

originally I wanted two smiley faces like this 🙂 on each of my heels that flow with the contours so that when I’m lounging with no socks on at the pool and such my feet are funny. I find it amusing. Same thing with toes. Smilies on my toes would be funny IMO

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
pennypicker;58900 wrote:
originally I wanted two smiley faces like this 🙂 on each of my heels that flow with the contours so that when I’m lounging with no socks on at the pool and such my feet are funny. I find it amusing. Same thing with toes. Smilies on my toes would be funny IMO

Okay, I got to admit, that’s pretty awesome.

Won’t change the fact they’ll fade like a son of a bitch though.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

pennypicker
Participant
@pennypicker

I know it would fade most likely. If I did get it done it would be the first day of my spring break from college most likely bc I’d have a week and a half off to stay off my feet and let it heal bc none of my friends have the same break. If anyone knows people who have gotten tattoos in any of these spots how bad does it hurt? And I am relatively ticklish so would that be a problem?

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

The best bottom of toes tattoo I’ve seen was a smiley face with long hair and a beard, made out to be Jesus on the bottom of the big toe with ‘WWJD’ on the rest of the toes on the same foot. On the other foot was a devil smiley face on the bottom of the big toe, with ‘EVIL’ spelt out on the bottom of the other toes.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

just think its a waste of money and time :rolleyes:

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

😀 i hope you wash them before getting it done….. think of the artist PMSL!!!

personally its a complete waste of time effort and money, its tough skin to tattoo and it will drop out in a few months

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.