ForeverDimes
Participant
@foreverdimes

being young and stupid and slightly retarded.

I got this stupid heart on my chest and it cluttered up my chest ..

Im looking to cover up both the ” Forever & the heart”

My question is.. seeing as the forever is a large amount of black ink..

Do you need alot of black ink to cover it or?

Sorry if this seems noobish.

045eb.jpg
046cq.jpg

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

if you are willing to cover it up with a large chest piece and will let your artist design something they think will cover it up you will be able to get it covered over quite easily..
you might always be able to see where the forever once was but anyone else will prob never notice ..

you could prob have it black and gray or colour . greens , blues , dark reads and purples all work well in cover ups

flavatattoos
Participant
@flavatattoos

the heart should be relatively easy to cover up, but the forever is going to take quiet a bit of designing and ink to cover, unless you do decide to go down the path of lasering it down then should be easier to cover. good luck with it!

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

Whilst the heart will be very simple to cover the forever will take a very big piece with dark colours of black, deep reds, blues, dark purple etc.

The script tattoo is quite ncie actually i would possibly reline and reshade it and keep it and just cover up the heart with a more pro drawn heart and roses and/or swallows style.

Take Care
Matthew

ForeverDimes
Participant
@foreverdimes

Ok, I was looking for a FULL Chest piece.

And the dark colors seem logical. dont know why I didnt think of that in the first place..

also..

If i decide to only cover the heart , Do you think it would still clash with the forever ? i can take a full picture of them both.

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

I don’t think it would look cluttered, and you can always add more like a sun square in the middle, with the rays connecting the two pieces. You can still really get creative with this, you haven’t doomed yourself or anything 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.